Thursday, August 17, 2006

Gay Cock Dick Pictures

"Come on Jamie." She said in a soft, sweet voice. "It's fun to have no control and let someone else do the thinking for you." Just then Jamie gave in an let Veronica have her. The Hypno-goddess had no more obstacles in the house. She had control of all five of the friends and it was now time for the real fun to begin. "Strip down both of you." She commanded.

This caused Monica to stir and break the monotonous snoring with a long, soft moan. That moan only caused him to stiffen more, which in turn was greeted by her ass wriggling back against him, grinding his cock into the crevice, panties and all. If Monica had a problem with being groped while she slept, she was certainly having a rather difficult time expressing her disapproval.

"No, Keyarah, I swear, I didn't know you two were sisters when I met you."

"Oh," I said, thinking I might get to recover my senses, "I thought you said you wanted me to help you shop for shoes."

She swallowed my load,and then said, "That will have to hold you until I get back." She kissed me, then headed for the shower. It was one of the only times that I felt some guilt about Charlie and I and what we were doing.

Rolling off me onto the mattress, Midnite was asleep in a couple of minutes. It had been a long day and like Midnite I was exhausted. I did not even have the energy to wipe my crotch clean. I could not even rouse myself enough to turn off the light. Pulling the sheet over me, I was asleep before I knew it.

He found something even better. And as he massaged her sweet spot she arched and bucked beneath him, seeking release that only he could give at that moment. He pumped slowly, slipping another finger deep inside her cavern. All the while he suckled and licked, nibbled and massaged her lips, her clit with his tongue. Just as he felt her first tremors ripple around his fingers he caught her clit ever so lightly between his teeth, suckling, milking her orgasm from her while his fingers fucked her urgently. She arched her hips, love juice erupting from her pussy like lava from Mt. St. Helen. Quickly he stood over her, stripping his boxers away, he knelt between her spread legs and thrust his cock into her pussy. No hesitation as he pumped deep into her on the first try. She spread her legs wide for him, welcoming him even deeper. She wrapped her limbs around his rock hard torso and he anchored both hands on either side of her soft supple curves.

Fuck! What does she expect him to do? Just walked up to the guardhouse and announced to the guards – "Hi I am here to plant a bomb, could you let me through without checking my bag?" How was he going to get through without the guards searching his bags of stuffs? It's almost impossible! And he was really reluctant to go through with this mad scheme of hers but what choice does he have when his sister was in her hand. He was at a loss feeling extremely frustrated and he still mourned the loss of Rupert. He could never forget the scene he witnessed just hours ago. Rupert had looked into the screen at him pleadingly before that psychotic bitch snuffed out his life. And there was no guarantee that the bitch would let his sister off even if he followed exactly what she had ordered. He paced back and forth in his apartment feeling totally trapped. He decided to go to bed to recharge his energy for what may come tomorrow. He slept fitfully that night.

They were kissing passionately for 10 minutes now, and Buffy, a little embarrassed, turned around the kitchen floor not knowing where to look. But her eyes always quickly returned to the kissing couple. They were so into the kiss both girls forgot they were not alone. Willow's hands were reaching to Tara's breasts, and started rubbing them over her clothes. Grapping the right breast in her hand while her other hand was stroking through Tara's long hair. Without breaking the kiss for one second.

Our eyes were locked on each other, and penny had a look of desperate wanting. She was struggling to keep quiet, and for a moment I feared it was fighting a loosing battle.

Travis, standing right behind me at the end of the lockers. Buck naked with his towel in his hand, staring at me standing there with my cock in my hand and cum dripping out of it, with his jock strap in my mouth. I couldn't run, I couldn't hide, I couldn't lie my way out of it. He was going to ruin my life now and probably beat the shit out of me and I couldn't do anything to stop him.

It looked as if he had just finished working out as well because he was headed right for the towel rack, and me. I was frozen in place and could do nothing but stare at him as he approached. I felt like a deer in headlights as he got closer, and he never took his eyes from mine. He walked up and reached around me with both arms and grabbed the towel that was behind me. He kept the towel wrapped around me and pulled me toward him until I was up against his body. I looked up in surprise and caught my breath when I saw the predatory gleam in his eyes. He never said a word, just leaned down and kissed me. It started as a soft kiss, a gentle brush of the lips, feather-soft against me. That little kiss was enough to make me lean into him and run my hands up his chest and around his neck, begging for more.

"Your virgin cum tasted so great Alex. Don't you want to fuck me for real?"

Rose got his drift alright. She knew exactly what he meant. He wanted her to trade sexual favors for the Liberty Award. She wanted that award badly. She wanted the five hundred dollars cash, but she wanted that war bond tour even more. Without realizing it she had nodded her head. She was going to do it, and they both knew it.

Cory slid in the booth next to me, handing me my drink. I took a healthy sip, licking my lips.

The mattress showed signs that something was pressing down on it, at first. Then there was the slight sweet smell of roses and honey. Jason continued to chant, keeping his mind on what needed to be said, down to the exact syllables. The slightest mistake would make this whole event a disaster.

"Oh I'm up for much more than you know Charles," Sam laughs, turning to me she winks, and turning back to Charles she continues "Chris, why don't you go and get us more beer, and the strongest DVD you have, and we'll see who is the prude."

"Oh thank you sweetie, I was really thirsty." She quickly took two large sips before she put it down and turned her head to watch the film.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home