Saturday, August 19, 2006

Boys Teen Crossdresser Gay

"I don't have much! Are you sure you want me?"

He started to move, but I quickly said; “Stop, stay exactly as you are. I want to check you out….. I mean I want to do a system check on me before I move.” Making his body remain still was easy, but to keep his true-blue heterosexual fingers from exploring my pussy hair and wet lips was impossible. Show me a normal teenage male that can do that and I’ll show you someone who is numb from the wrist down. Later I found out it was only the second pussy Roger had ever touched.

'Why don't we cuckold him?' he asked on about the sixth occasion after they had finished their lunch.

I looked around briefly before dropping the towel onto the lounge chair. The humid air immediately engulfed every inch of my naked body. I glanced up to the heavens and scanned over the millions of stars; stars that appeared like angel’s eyes gazing down upon me. I slowly walked to the steps, the entrance to my midnight water wonderland, and took the first gentle step into the cool oasis. I watched as soft ripples broke the surface and ran, from my presence it appeared, to the other side of the pool. I slowly walked the steps, submerging my heated skin deeper into the cool water. As the liquid crept up my thighs, I felt goose bumps appear and my nipples grow hard. I continued. The water felt absolutely ice-cold, causing me to stand on my tiptoes, when it reached my bare and very hot pussy and ass. A shiver ran through me as I slowly proceeded. Soon I was in all the way and lavished the feeling that the cool water brought to my summer-heated body.

"I promise I will try to make it as painless as possible." Seir softly kisses her as he slips his member inside of her. He stops once he meets the virginal barrier and looks at her a bit concerned. "Just do it fast. Maybe it will hurt less that way." Eruna smiles nervously.

"Oh yes Mr. Hoffman, I love the way you eat pussy it feels marvelous," she told him.

By the time we have all gotten our breath, the hour is late and all my women have had all they want from myself and each other, But I am getting ahead of myself that is another story.

Linda is just 29 but the age difference doesn't even come into our thoughts - we are very compatible and enjoy sex whenever we can. Linda is a beautiful young woman and I feel privileged to be married to her. She is tall, 5'10" in her bare feet and she has a lovely slim build with beautiful large breasts. Her breasts are definitely her best feature along with her long and shapely legs. She has fair hair and a beautiful face. She is truly a beauty having done a deal of modeling before we met - her photograph has appeared on many front pages of magazines.

"I don't know. She laid next to you as I sneaked in tonight." Lena answered.

"Want some?" He grinned, arose slightly, and leaned in for another kiss.

"The Book of Enoch elaborates on the story told in Genesis 6 about the sons of God, whom are properly termed Nephilim, as are their offspring. Some of the offspring, due to genetic differences, are termed throughout the Bible as Rephaim, Emim, Anakim, Giborim and several other names."

"Oh OH!" Kitten loved the feel of his hot tongue on her. And the toy insider her at the same time made it better. She started moaning and riding the slowly-building wave of pleasure inside her.

She looked around the room. Her life had changed so much in one week. From domesticated wife and mother to confused sex-toy. The room was beginning to darken as the afternoon drew to a close.

"Oh, um, well just come in. It's fine."

He laughed and laughed. "That was just a taste! I couldn't hold it anymore! So shut up!" he said playfully. Tom and Damon walked over, smiling. We walked to the front door and went inside. As I walked, a small stream of cum dripped down my leg. "Where's your dress Lisa?" Tom asked. I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Jason NO!!"

He pressed himself against Justine's body, moaning as it yielded to him. Still, Camilla didn't use the safe word, but sat stunned watching him impale this other woman. He lifted her legs and began to thrust. He fucked in and out of her, slowly at first then working up a speed and rhythm. Justine cried out for more with each thrust, reminding Camilla of what she was watching as often as she could manage the words.

"I can see you've had quite a head start," she giggled teasingly. "Now let's see what some read head can do."





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home